SharePoint and Office 365
SharePoint is a valuable tool that delivers enterprise content management, business intelligence, web content management, enterprise search, and social capabilities.
InfoWorks’ SharePoint clients range from small-and medium-sized businesses to large corporations. We perform installations utilizing on-premises hardware, as well as hybrid and full cloud-based solutions. Scope of services includes:
- Upgrades and update installation
- Workflow management that ranges from simple to complex
- Helpdesk solutions; integration with external systems; dashboards based on data in SharePoint, Microsoft Excel, or Microsoft SQL Server
- Streamlining information gathering or kick-off processes using InfoPath and native SharePoint forms
- Utilization of social channels to capture knowledge capital and onboarding new employees
Office 365 combines the familiar Microsoft Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of the latest collaboration and communication tools from Microsoft— all delivered as a subscription service. Which means you can make your employees more productive while managing costs. The Microsoft service is financially backed with an industry-leading 99.9% uptime service level agreement. With a flexible, per-user licensing model, Office 365 allows you to deploy services on your schedule and purchase only what you need.
InfoWorks is a business solutions expert. We’re not a hardware or software reseller. And as a Microsoft Silver Partner, we can get your business, large or small, on track to cut IT costs and quickly respond to ever-changing business needs with Microsoft Office 365. This solution provides a productivity experience that is unmatched in today’s business environment and will help you get more done in less time.